Nanonets integrates directly with Sage so you can sync transactions directly to your accounting system.
How to setup the Sage integration
- Sign into app.nanonets.com and click on “invoice” card
- Click on the Sage card in your Workflow
- Click on Sign in to Sage
- Authorize Sage accounts with Nanonets.
- Back on the Nanonets Sage card, map the Nanonets fields to the corresponding columns in Sage. Map the vendor name to the Sage supplier field, nanonets will automatically create a new supplier fields for suppliers that don’t exist in Sage
Eg: The Invoice_number captured in Nanonets should be populated under 'Invoice ID' in Sage. To link these two entities, they need to be mapped in the Nanonets export modal.
- Select an Export Trigger:
- The file can be exported as soon as it is processed OR The file can be exported as soon as all validations are passed
- The file can be exported only if marked Approved
- Click on Done.
Now, you should be ready to review and automatically export files!