- Flag a file for review if the invoice_number on the file already exists in your ERP (Duplicate files)
- Flag a file for review if the Due date is not a future date (payment date has already passed)
- Flag a file for review if the confidence score on a field is low (low accuracy)
- Flag a file is phone number is not equal to 10 digits
What is a condition?
Nanonets allows you to specify conditions (rules) that the captured data for a field should meet. If the conditions are not met, an error mark is shown against that field and the file is flagged for review.
Conditions available are:
- Is a valid date: Checks if string is one of the accepted date formats
- Is not a future date: Checks if date is after current date
- Content length is: Checks number of characters in a field
- Is score >= : Checks confidence score is higher than the value specified
- Match databases: Looks for a captured value in your database or ERP (2 way or 3 way matching)
- Match to field: Should match another field captured on the invoice
- Python script: Create your own custom rule with Python