How to Add an Action
- Go to your Model
- Click on the Workflow tab on the left hand panel
- On the Workflow page > Scroll to the Enhance data section or click on Enhance data on the Worklfow page navigator.
- Click on Add an action
How to set up an Action
Once the Action block is added to your workflow, follow the steps listed on the block to finish set up.
- Click on the Select an action input field
- You will see a list of formatting and post-processing actions in the dropdown. Choose the action you need to apply to a field.
(E.g: Need to remove '$' from your `Invoice_amount` data? Select the action 'Remove currency symbols from amount' and then select the field 'Invoice_amount' to apply the action to it)
- Finish any further steps on the action if required.
- Click on Done
Have any trouble setting up an action? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.