Nanonets integrates directly with Salesforce so you can sync transactions directly to your accounting system.
How to setup the Salesforce integration
- Click on the Salesforce card in your Workflow
- Click on Sign in to Salesforce
- Enter your Salesforce credentials
- Back on the Nanonets Salesforce card, map the Nanonets fields to the corresponding columns in Salesforce.
Eg: The Invoice_number captured in Nanonets should be populated under 'Invoice ID' in Salesforce. To link these two entities, they need to be mapped in the Nanonets export modal.
- Select an Export Trigger:
- The file can be exported as soon as it is processed OR
- The file can be exported only if marked Approved
- Click on Done.
Now, you should be ready to review and automatically export files!