Connect with Google Drive
- Click on the Google Drive card in your Workflow
- Click on Sign in to Quickbooks
- You should then get a pop-up window from Google Drive asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that Google Drive account and Nanonets. Once your account is authorized, you'll be back on the Nanonets Google Drive card.
- Click on Select Folder. You will get a pop-up window from Google Drive asking you to select the folder you want to import files from.
- Click on a folder (if your files are inside sub-folders, please select the sub folder since Nanonets won't look inside sub folders)
- Click on Done