Skip to main content
Download .CSV, .XML or .XLSX
Download a .CSV, .XML or .XLSX
- Go to the Extract Data screen of your Model. If you have uploaded files, your data will be ready for download.
- Select a date range or add any other filters if you want to export only certain files.
- Click on the checkbox in the top left corner of the list of files to select all the files in view. Or click on individual files to select specific files to download.
- Click on Download Extracted Data at the bottom of the screen
- Select the format you want to download the results in. Click on Download Results.
Customise your download
- By default, all the fields captured from the processed files will be included in the .CSV download. To customise which fields to include, select Export selected fields only
- Click on the checkboxes to remove or add fields from the .CSV download.
- Click on Download Results when done.