Facing issues where special characters like ; : , . / - $ % are being captured along with your field's data? Follow these steps to eliminate this via Post-Processing on our app:
- Identify the field you want to exclude special characters from (Eg: $ symbol from amount)
- Click on the Edit icon next to Labels. This will take you to the Manage Labels Screen.
- Click on the Settings icon for the field you want to add the setting for. This will open a side bar with Settings options.
- Click on the empty field to add an Operation under Post-Processing
- Select the option: Remove
- Select Special Characters.
- Click on Apply Changes. Your setting will be saved.
- Done! Go Back to your Extract data section and upload new files to check.