After data is extracted from your Table grid, you can directly add new cells or columns to the table. The columns need not follow a strict tabular structure and you can capture text from anywhere in the table as a new column or cell.
Steps to add new cells or column data
- On an extracted table > if your table grids are hidden, click on Show grids.
- Select the grid for table you want to add column data (you'll see the option 'Draw new cells' once the grid is selected. (If you accidentally move the grid, click on 'Revert changes')
- Click on Draw new cells.
- You can now click and drag to draw a box around any text in the image to capture the data.
- From the label dialogue, assign a label (existing or new) to the text.
- The captured data will be added to the extracted table on the right side panel. You can draw more boxes to add more data.
- Click on Done to unlock the grid.