This document contains information about the database external integrations in Nanonets
What IP do I add to the allow list?
- app.nanonets.com - 126.96.36.199
- eu-open.nanonets.com / eu.nanonets.com - 188.8.131.52 , 184.108.40.206
What all Databases can be Integrated
Currently, we support integrations with MySQL, Mssql, MariaDB, and Postgres Db.
How can I set it up?
Step 1 - Go to External Integrations Tab to add new Integration
step 2 - Select the Database and Fill in the integration Details
- Integration name: Give a Name to the Integration
- Host: This can be either an IP address or domain name pointing to the Database. Make sure this Host is accessible without any VPN.
- Port: Change the default value if the Database is running on a different port.
- Database name:
- Database username:
- Database password:
- Step 3 - Click on "Add Integration" at the bottom right corner. Once this is successful you should see this on the External Integrations page.
Common Reasons for Integration Failures
- Incorrect Host or Port Number
- The host is not reachable - Make sure the Host IP or Domain can be reachable from the public domain.
- Incorrect Database credentials
- Nanonets IP is not whitelisted to access the DB - If you have restrictions on allowed IPs make sure Nanonets IP is whitelisted to access the Database.