Yes, you can enable any pre-trained model to capture any additional field. This requires training the model with some data containing the additional field.
For example, if you want to enable the invoice model to capture a new field VAT, here are the steps -
1. Login to app.nanonets.com with your email address
2. Click on the "Invoice" model card on the main screen
3. Upload ~50 files on the "Upload Files" - these are the training files
4. Specify the additional field you want to capture under "Specify Labels" screen. In this case, the new field will be "vat"
5. Annotate the labels for vat on the training data
6. Hit "Train Model" on the bottom right of the screen
7. Look out for an email in your inbox. The model will be configured for the new field in about 50 minutes!
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!