Connect with Dropbox
- Click on the Dropbox card in your Workflow.
- Click on Sign in to Dropbox.
- You should then get a pop-up window from Dropbox asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between that Dropbox account and Nanonets. Once your account is authorized, you'll be back on the Nanonets Dropbox card.
- Click on Select Folder. You will get a dropdown from Dropbox asking you to select the folder you want to import files from.
- Click on a folder of your choosing. Nanonets will look inside all folders that exist within your selected folder.
- Click on Done.
Behaviour and Caveats
- Files are imported every 5 minutes.
- Only those files that are uploaded after the integration has been setup will be imported.